Yes, that’s right! This salad is tasty! Though I do suspect some of you out there aren’t the biggest fans of anchovies, so I hope this recipe helps to convert you!
What’s so great about Anchovies?
Anchovies are an oily fish, the kind that contains omega 3 essential fatty acids. These fats are essential to the diet (hence the name). Wanna know more about omega 3s? Have a read of Dietitian Emma Stirling’s guest post to read more.
Tasty Anchovy, Kale and Lime Salad
Here is another kale salad I hope you love (and I hope it helps you on your way to become a health food lover).
- ~ 5 kale leaves, finely sliced
- a few tablespoons of chopped flat parsley
- 1/2 an avocado, cubed
- 1/4 red onion, finely sliced
- 3-4 anchovies, chopped into around 5 pieces each
- dressing- 3:1 of olive oil and lime juice
- optional: chili
- Add all veggies in a bowl, add the anchovies on top, the dressing, pepper and chili if desired. Enjoy!