Are you new here? Thanks for visiting my blog and Welcome to Health Food Lover!
About the Author (Michelle)
A Quick Guide on how to be a Health Food Lover (i.e. a guide to eating healthier & maximising your nutrition):
- Eat a diet (i.e. real food) that is suited to you, as an individual.
- Eat whole foods and limit refined foods, where possible.
- Eat real food and avoid franken (adulterated & processed) foods.
- Eat (lacto-fermented) fermented foods at most meals to help increase nutrient absorption + improve digestion.
- Reduce anti-nutrients such as phytic acid by properly preparing grains, nuts, seeds and legumes via soaking, fermenting and sprouting (if these foods are consumed).
- Eat a wide variety of foods.
- If eating animal products, make sure they are as good quality as you can get (for optimum nutrition).
- Cook your own delicious meals (there are so many benefits to cooking your own foods)
- Enjoy your food and listen to your body!