Welcome to the second edition of the Wholesome Whole FoodsÂ blog carnival! I’m hope you enjoy the carnival and join in the fun!
What is ‘Wholesome Whole Foods’ all about?
Wholesome Whole FoodsÂ is about coming together and sharing with the world and other readers your healthy living, recipes and food ideas! We can all learn from each other and help to provide a bit of inspiration to each other on our health journeys!
For a longer description of the carnival please readÂ this introduction to Wholesome Whole Foods.
How to add your link & participate in the carnival-
Below (at the very end of this post) you should see a linky form (under ‘Submit Your Link’). To enter your link you in the form, enter:
- Your Link Title: eg. I would enter Michelle @ HFL: The Benefits of Learning To Cook
- Email Address: the email address you would like to add (not displayed)
- Url: eg. http://healthfoodlover.com/hfl/2010/06/03/the-benefits-of-learning-to-cook/
After you have added your link please leave a comment telling us all what you’ve posted.
- Please link back to the carnival in your post.
- Please use your best carnival manners (and feel free to visit others posts)!
- I’ve provided a few blog badges for you to put in your blog post (or sidebar) so feel free to use them! You can also grab the code for the smaller image which is located in my sidebar (and below the smaller button).
Feel free to use the html code below to place the smaller button on your blog post or site! For the larger button just save it onto your desktop then upload into your post and hyperlink the button back to this weeks edition of the carnival.
<a href=”http://healthfoodlover.com” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://healthfoodlover.com/hfl/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/minestronesoup-with-bone-broth-picnik-wp-wholesome-wholefoods-200.jpg” alt=”HealthFoodLover.com” width=”125″ height=”125″ /></a>
What I’m sharing:
This week I’m sharing a post on The Benefits of Cooking! Why do you like to cook?
Hope you enjoy the second edition ofÂ Wholesome Whole Foods! Be healthy and have fun! Feel free to have a look at last weeks edition of the carnival too!