Welcome to another edition of the Wholesome Whole Foods Blog Carnival! I hope you enjoy the carnival and join in the fun!
What is ‘Wholesome Whole Foods’ all about?
Wholesome Whole FoodsÂ is about coming together and sharing with the world and other readers your healthy living, recipes and food ideas! We can all learn from each other and help to provide a bit of inspiration to each other on our health journeys!
For a longer description of the carnival please readÂ this introduction to Wholesome Whole Foods.
Thank you to Everyone who has been participating! I’m looking forward to seeing your posts this week!
Highlights From Last Week (and The Week Before)
Here are some highlights from lasts weeks edition of Wholesome Whole Foods.
- The Local Cook posted her recipe for chilled strawberry soup! Looks decadent but still healthy!
- Micaela from Striving Bean talks about some great uses for parsley.
- Girlichef posted a tasty recipe for Anadama Rolls which are similar to corn bread.
- Heather posted a recipe for Barley Casserole which sounds and looks really delicious!
How to add your link & participate in the carnival-
Below (at the very end of this post) you should see a linky form (under ‘Submit Your Link’). To enter your link you in the form, enter:
- Your Link Title: eg. I would enter Michelle @ HFL: The Benefits of Learning To Cook
- Email: Your email address (only seen by me).
- Url: eg. http://healthfoodlover.com/hfl/2010/06/03/the-benefits-of-learning-to-cook/
After you have added your link please leave a comment telling us all what you’ve posted.
- Please link back to the carnival in your post.
- Please use your best carnival manners (and feel free to visit others posts)!
- I’ve provided a few blog badges for you to put in your blog post (or sidebar) so feel free to use them! You can also grab the code for the smaller image which is located in my sidebar (and below the smaller button).
Feel free to use the html code below to place the smaller button on your blog post or site! For the larger button (at the topÂ of the post)Â just save it onto your desktop then upload into your post and add aÂ hyperlink toÂ the button back to this weeks edition of the carnival.
[code]<a href=”http://healthfoodlover.com” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://healthfoodlover.com/hfl/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/minestronesoup-with-bone-broth-picnik-wp-wholesome-wholefoods-200.jpg” alt=”HealthFoodLover.com” width=”125″ height=”125″ /></a>[/code]
What I’m sharing: