Welcome to the third edition of the Wholesome Whole FoodsÂ blog carnival! I’m hope you enjoy the carnival and join in the fun!
What is ‘Wholesome Whole Foods’ all about?
Wholesome Whole FoodsÂ is about coming together and sharing with the world and other readers your healthy living, recipes and food ideas! We can all learn from each other and help to provide a bit of inspiration to each other on our health journeys!
For a longer description of the carnival please readÂ this introduction to Wholesome Whole Foods.
5 Highlights From Last Weeks Carnival
Each week I’ll be highlighting from 5 links from each carnival that really caught my eye! Last weeks WholesomeÂ WholeÂ FoodsÂ Carnival.
Last Weeks Highlights:
- Mariana’s Cauliflower-Like Fries really look very delicious and crispy (yum!)Â
- Beth is writing a great series about Sugar that I reckon you’ll all enjoy reading. The post she submitted last week was about High Fructose Syrup.
- Melodie made an addictively delicious Curried Chickpea soup which I all suggest you try out! I’ve already made it once this week (and planning to make it again!
- Tiffany madeÂ a Deceptively Delicious Chocolate PuddingÂ and Carlie (A fellow Naturopathy studentÂ Â & Aussie- I think she’s the first Aussie to participate in Wholesome Whole Foods?Â )Â posted a Healthy Chocolate Mousse!Â
- Wendy gave us a great process in How To Make Fromage Blanc. If you’re into dairy fermenting (or just cheese in general) be sure to have a read of her post!
Thank you to Everyone who has participated in the past two weeks- I’m looking forward to seeing your posts this week!
How to add your link & participate in the carnival-
Below (at the very end of this post) you should see a linky form (under ‘Submit Your Link’). To enter your link you in the form, enter:
- Your Link Title: eg. I would enter Michelle @ HFL: The Benefits of Learning To Cook
- Â Email Address: the email address you would like to add (not displayed)
- Â Url: eg. http://healthfoodlover.com/hfl/2010/06/03/the-benefits-of-learning-to-cook/
After you have added your link please leave a comment telling us all what you’ve posted.
- Please link back to the carnival in your post.
- Please use your best carnival manners (and feel free to visit others posts)!
- I’ve provided a few blog badges for you to put in your blog post (or sidebar) so feel free to use them! You can also grab the code for the smaller image which is located in my sidebar (and below the smaller button).
Feel free to use the html code below to place the smaller button on your blog post or site! For the larger button (at the topÂ of the post)Â just save it onto your desktop then upload into your post and add aÂ hyperlink toÂ the button back to this weeks edition of the carnival.
<a href=”http://healthfoodlover.com” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://healthfoodlover.com/hfl/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/minestronesoup-with-bone-broth-picnik-wp-wholesome-wholefoods-200.jpg” alt=”HealthFoodLover.com” width=”125″ height=”125″ /></a>
What I’m sharing: