Blogger Cricket (from Cricket’s Daily Fix), so sweetly gave me a ‘Versatile Blogger Award’!
As part of accepting this award, I have to follow these Award Rules (as do those who I pass on the award to (if you like to, of course)):
- Thank the person who gave you this bloggy award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this on to 15 bloggers that you just recently met and think are fantastic.
- Contact those bloggers & let them know about the award.
Okay so 7 things about me..
- I LOVE live music & going to concerts- always fun!
- I’m an Aussie, but I also have relatives from Italy, Ireland, the UK and South Africa (I like to think I’m very Multi-Cultural!).
- My favourite foods: Mango, Raspberries and probably Chili, Garlic & Coriander!
- I study Nutrition (AND love it).
- Yoga is my favourite form of exercise (unless it’s summer than it’s swimming)!
- Coconut Palm Sugar & Homemade Bounty Bars <- Are my current healthy obsessions! (Maybe I have a bit of a sweet tooth)
- I have slippers that look like they should belong to pixies (strange, no?)
15 Bloggers (Please Pass This On):
- Stephanie from Juicy Fresh Bites
- Heather from Crystalline Green
- Michelle & Sarah from Open Eye Health
- Fran from High On Health
- Melodie from Breast Feeding Moms Unite
- Monkey & Mouse from Heryakidon
- Anjanette from Eat From Your Pantry
- Charles Welling from Campaign For Real Health
- Connie Chapman from A Life Of Perfect Days
- Megan from Literary Life
- Holly J Curtis from Am I There Yet?
- Meg from The Health News Blog
- Aubree Cherie from Living Free
- Amy from Simply Sugar and Gluten Free
- Lisa from The Lunch Box Project
Congrats Everyone! I hope you accept and enjoy this!