Hi Health Food Lovers! Sorry about the month long blog hiatus! I’ve been busy working on my ebook and finishing up studies for the past semester. But now I have another giveaway for you!
Thanks to Natvia, I have a new giveaway: There will be 6 winners!
Each winner will win one of each of these products:
- 1 x Natvia 200g Canisters.
- 1 x Vitarium Sugar-free Kids Drinking Chocolate. (Note: Vitarium Sugar-Free Kids Drinking Chocolate is sweetened with Natvia).
Natvia products above: Natvia 200g Canisters (100% Natural Sweetener) and Vitarium Sugar-free Kids Drinking Chocolate.
Some info about Stevia & ‘Natvia’:
From the Natvia website:
- What is Natvia?: “Natvia is a 100% alternative to artificial sweeteners and sugar. We created Natvia because we wanted a healthy, natural way to enjoy a little sweetness in our lives. Using natural ingredients made from plants, we created a healthy alternative that allows us to feel good about who we are and what we eat. Saying no to artificial sweeteners and excess sugar in our diet makes us feel great. We just know it will make you feel better too”.
- Where does Natvia come from?: “To make this Unique Natvia Blend TM we use the freshest tips of Stevia plants (known as Reb A). We carefully blend Stevia with a naturally occurring nectar which is found in melons and grapes. Our innovative growing and blending techniques are the secret to Natvia, ensuring that every grain has a sweet, clean natural flavour that simply can’t be achieved by others“.
- Stevia can be used 1:1 to replace sugar.Natvia Fact Sheet
- Made from 100% Natural Ingredients. Natvia is made from the freshest tips of Stevia plants blended with a naturally occurring nectar found in melons and grapes.
- Natvia does not contain aspartame, sugar or saccharin.
- Natvia is low in calorie. 95% fewer calories compared to sugar – only 0.6 calories per serve!
- Natvia is low in carbohydrates and is fructose free.
- Natvia has a clean, sweet flavour with no unpleasant aftertaste.
- Specially crafted for coffee and tea.
- Great for cooking and baking.
- Available in Coles and Woolworths nationwide.
- Distributed to over 23 countries internationally.
- 8000 cafes Australia-wide are using Natvia.
Natvia contains: Reb A and Erythitol.
Michelle’s Notes: Erythitol is a sugar alcohol (a polyol). Like other sugar alcohols (such as Xylitol), too much (i.e. greater amounts that the stated recommended amounts) of Erythitol may cause gastric upset. Caution those with Asteraceae allergies, as Stevia rebaudiuna leaf, is from the Asteraceae family, so those with this allergy may react with Stevia.
Seven ways to enter (please leave a separate comment for each way you enter, thank you):
- ‘Like’ the Natvia page on Facebook. If you have already please leave a comment saying so.
- Answer the question: What would you create with Natvia?
- ‘Like’ the Health Food Lover page on Facebook. If you have already please leave a comment saying so.
- Follow me (Michelle) on twitter @loverhealthfood. If you have already please leave a comment saying so.
- Answer this question: What would you like to see in the Health Food Lover ebook? I am making this ebook for YOU. my dear readers, so I would love to know what you would like in it, if anything specific.
- Subscribe to the Health Food Lover RSS feed or get the Health Food Lover blog feed straight to your email account.
- Share the link of this giveaway (http://wp.me/pUqsc-1Ub) on your facebook page and/or twitter account (and please share the link of your status in the comment when you enter, so I can count that as an entry).
- This giveaway is open to Australian Residents only.
- The giveaway is open from the 11th of July to the 31st of July. I will pick the 6 winners on the 1st of August.
- The winners will be chosen via random.org
PS. For those who love cooking competitions, you can enter in another Natvia giveaway to win more Natvia products as well as other prizes. Enter here: Taste website.